Join us for a discussion the intersection of housing insecurity, public health and racial justice. Our panelists will outline the impending eviction crisis, particularly as it affects persons of color, national, state, and local government responses, and their strategies and approaches to prevent evictions, ensuring vulnerable populations are securely housed amidst the global pandemic.
CART services will be available.
PLEASE NOTE: THIS PROGRAM IS NOT FOR CLE CREDIT.
- Emily Benfer, Visiting Associate Clinical Professor of Law, Columbia Law School
- Alieza Durana, Narrative Change Liaison, Eviction Lab
- Charisse Lue, Housing Justice Attorney, Public Justice Center
- Armen Merjian, Senior Staff Attorney, Housing Works
- Emily Yost (Moderator), Homeless Persons Representation Project
Joint Sponsor: Commission on Homelessness and Poverty